Thursday 5 February 2015

And yet more aquarium decorations for IHMN!

I'm still putting together the comic book battle report for Captain Harry Nelson in...The Lost Tomb of Alexander! So in the meantime I thought I'd share a few pics of my latest acquisitions!

First up, this very cool looking skull rock...perfect for Lost World/Darkest Africa scenarios!



Which I thought would go really well with an altar I picked up from Fenris Games.


That should end up looking something like this.


In preparation for some Darkest Africa/Lost World type games I also picked up some tents for the intrepid Victorian explorers.



And, finally, I picked up another couple of things for my soon-to-arrive Tong.



Not a bad little haul!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.