Tuesday 24 March 2015

Desert Hills - Battlefield in a Box

I'm a bit late to the party when it comes to the Battlefield in a Box range, having only come across them a couple of months ago when I picked up some of their Tribal Huts for my Darkest Africa/Lost World games. And that's a shame because most of the range is out-of-stock and it seems there are no plans to produce any more.

Nevertheless, I have managed to pick up some of their Large Desert Hills. There were several varieties of hill in the range but this is the only one I could find still being sold. If anyone knows where I can get hold of some of the other hills (here in the UK), please let me know!

Anyway, they look great and will come in handy for many an In Her Majesty's Name scenario. They'll also do nicely for crusader Lion Rampant, The Men Who Would Be Kings (by Dan Mersey to be released next year) and Dead Man's Hand (which I've just ordered).









All miniatures were painted by the inimitable Matt Slade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.