Wednesday 29 April 2015

More Pics of my Lost World Minis!

Entrance to the Lost World

I've taken some pics of my Lost World figures for my In Her Majesty's Name Lost World Roster but I thought I'd share them here in the meantime...


Sir Allan Quatermain and one of the Hunters on the Expedition

Lord and Lady Blackwood with their loyal manservant, Joshua Boro

Some of the Scientists and Archaeologists on the Expedition

The experienced Explorers on the Expedition

Some of the Native Bearers and Guards

And here are some of the denizens encountered by the expedition in the Lost World...


Zan-Tar, Lord of the Jungle, and his consort, Ne-Ja

Helene, Queen of the Amazons

Caesar, King of the Apes

Not all of the inhabitants are friendly...a Tyrannosaurus Rex on the hunt!

I hope to have the stats done for the 'good guys' part of my IHMN Lost World setting over the weekend and will post them up along with the Lost World Beasties as soon as they're done.

The figures are a mix of Foundry and Lucid Eye along with a North Star Tea Time figure. All miniatures were painted by the inimitable Matt Slade! The scenery is a mainly aquarium stuff except for the tents which are from Renedra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.