Friday 14 August 2015

Frostgrave Terrain

I've never made any terrain before but I decided it was about time I had a go so, armed with a bit of advice from Roy Williamson and Matt Slade, that is exactly what I did. And here it is!




I'm sure there is room for improvement but considering my complete lack of talent when it comes to figure painting (or anything else hobby related) I'm inordinately proud of this little piece! And, even more surprisingly, I actually really enjoyed making it...unlike painting figures!

I made it for Frostgrave and, hopefully, to fit in with the Battlefield in a Box Gothic stuff I've already got for the game. Anyway, here are a few more pics...








And here's a pic of one of the Battlefield in a Box Gothic ruins it will hopefully fit with.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.