Wednesday 30 September 2015

Into the Ruins - A Frostgrave Battle Report

My son and I had our first game of Frostgrave last weekend. My son was a bit taken aback when I killed his wizard in the first turn with a critical hit and for the next round or two he was consequently a bit overcautious...which I took  full advantage of! But my sneaky son managed a draw despite being my being fairly confident I'd actually win it right up until the end! It was great fun...brutal and action-packed, just the way we like it!

Anyway, without further ado here is the Battle Report...



















Here's a Dropbox Link and a Google Drive Link to an easier-to-read PDF version.

All miniatures were painted for me by the inimitable Matt Slade of Glenbrook Games. The terrain is mainly Battlefield-in-a-Box stuff with some aquarium decoration trees and a few bits of scatter terrain made by my own fair hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.