Monday 29 February 2016

Problems with Blogger Comments


I'm having some problems with comments to my posts. It started happening with my most recent post...I would get email notifications that people had commented but when I clicked the link I couldn't find the comment. If I logged out of Blogger and Google then I would see all the comments but when I logged back in most of the comments would disappear and I could only see a few. I can sometimes find the comment and reply if I search for the person who commented on Google+ but this doesn't always seem to work. The good news...for me, anyway...is that this seems to be happening to others and Blogger is on the case. They are asking anyone who is having trouble to let them know here.

So if I haven't replied to your comment, it's not because I'm being rude...I can read what you've written but just can't reply! Hopefully things will be sorted out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.