Thursday 23 June 2016

Birthday Swag!


Yesterday was my birthday. 45! And whilst I didn't get any wargaming stuff I did get some gaming goodies!

Tsuro and Small World have been on the wishlist for a while so I'm really happy to have gotten both of these. Tsuro is a strategy game that can be played in around 15 mins...the perfect quick game and one I can play with both my kids. These are the sort of games that get the most play in my house at the moment. Here's Wil Wheaton doing a play-through of Tsuro on his show Geek & Sundry's Tabletop...



...you can find out more on BoardGameGeek here.

Small World is a fantasy world-conquering game which takes anything from 40-80 mins. Suitable for ages 8 and up, my boy and I will certainly enjoy this and I'm hoping my 7 year-old daughter will be able to pick it up, too. Here is Wil Wheaton again, doing a play-through of Small World...



...more on BoardGameGeek here.

The Sixth and Seventh Doctor Sourcebooks for Cubicle 7s Doctor Who The Roleplaying Game complete my collection. I now have the full set. Have I mentioned I'm a bit of a Doctor Who fan? And the Doctor Who and Torchwood CDs add to my growing collection of Big Finish audios. If you are a fan of Doctor Who I can't recommend Big Finish enough!

What a haul! What a lucky chap I am! Just so many games...and so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.