Monday 15 May 2017

Two North Star Pre-Orders - Frostgrave Ulterior Motives and Mad Dogs with Guns

North Star are doing a small Nickstarter for the upcoming Ulterior Motives set of cards for Frostgrave.


I'm not overly interested in the cards as I'm not that keen to keep on adding additional layers to the game...but I do like the look of the Terrain Set. Still I think I shall give this one a miss.


Mad Dogs with Guns, on the other hand, I have pre-ordered. A set of wargaming rules from Osprey set in the Gangster era written by Howard Whitehouse, this sounds right up my street.


There is also the added incentive of special offers on Copplestone Castings Gangser figs for those who pre-order through North Star. That decided me.


Finally, today is the last day for the Strongsword Kickstarter it's due to end this evening so if you're going to jump on best do so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.