Friday 8 September 2017

The Lost World of Lemuria - Pulp Alley Kickstarter


 Things are finally starting to settle down after the big move. Sadly, I've not had much time for my blog or anyone elses, I'm afraid...but I'm looking forward to catching up on what everyone has been up to and maybe even dig through some boxes and get some games in!

Anyway, I'm sure you have all missed my posts about the latest exciting releases and so with that in mind....



Pulp Alley are doing a Kickstarter for their latest book...The Lost World of Lemuria...along with a variety of card decks and minis. Check it out here! Looks absolutely brilliant. Can't wait to get my hands on this. With the exchange rate being so poor at the moment, though, and the shipping, therefore, being a bit pricey...I may actually wait until Sally 4th and Statuesque Miniatures get it in stock.

Anyway, here are a few pics of some of what's up for grabs...





Gotta love Kickstaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.